RE: C++ ...

>     I want to understand why the specific said: "C++ immature" ...
>
>         http://www.linuxbase.org/spec/gLSB/gLSB/cppmapping.html
>
>     Would KDE be excluded based on this immaturity ?
>
> Thanks,
> Giovanni

Any C++ app is problematic today.

This went somewhat off-topic, but head over here for more
on the C++ issue:

http://www.linuxbase.org/futures/candidates/index.html

or, more generally:

http://www.linuxbase.org/futures/

Next-generation features are generally going to be worked
through first in lsb-futures before migrating to the main
LSB workgroup. There's an lsb-futures mailing list (reference
from www.linuxbase.org/lists.html)

You'll notice there's an issue with Qt that relates to
KDE, and that's the dual-license topic (essentially, GPL
or commercial, where the LSB has preferred to include
libraries that followed the LGPL model).  We'd be interested
in more feedback on how big an issue that is... currently
Qt is listed as "blocked" until that question is worked
through.