C++ ...

George Kraft IV wrote:

The LSB's bin==1 requirement has been removed from the specification by the
LSB's newly formed "Specification Authority".  Hopefully this will resolve the
user/group issue for Debian.  The spec-auth group will meet biweekly to resolve
issues submitted to them; however, since there is a backlog, they will meet
weekly or semiweekly to get caught up.

http://www.linuxbase.org/spec/lsbreview.html

Sorry for the delay.  I appreciate everyone's contributions and encouragement.

Hi Everyone,

   I want to understand why the specific said: "C++ immature" ...

       http://www.linuxbase.org/spec/gLSB/gLSB/cppmapping.html

   Would KDE be excluded based on this immaturity ?

Thanks,
Giovanni

 Future Technologies, The TOTAL Linux Company!

  http://www.futuretg.com
  ftp://ftp.futuretg.com/
  mailto:gorlando@futuretg.com

  Italia:                          USA
  Via Cairoli, 1                   1620 26th Street - 3rd floor South Tower
  33170 - Pordenone (PN)           Santa Monica - CA

  Telefono: +39 0434 - 209 107.
  Fax:      +39 0434 - 209 510.

	http://www.FTLinuxCourse.com -  The best training product ever made!
	http://www.futuretg.com/FTOSX - The best Operating System ever made!