Re: kbiff.mo should be removed from kde-i18n-*

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 09:18:41AM +0200, Jean-Michel Kelbert wrote:
> So to my mind kbiff.mo should be removed from kde-i18n-* package, isn't
> it ?

Why bring it up here? Stuff like this should usually be resolved
privately maintainer to maintainer. debian-kde would also be
appropriate, I suppose. It's an upstream problem, so you might want talk
to them (kde-i18n-doc) about it, too. There's nothing that debian-devel
can do about it, and it seems likely if you talk to the people
responsible for kde-i18n, it'll be fixed without problem.

--
David Starner - starner@okstate.edu
"It's not a habit; it's cool; I feel alive.