Re: Heimdal vs. Kerberos4kth

oh, and "invalid back reference" is a gnu regex error for \n without a
matching nth group.

also, the
configure.in:5: warning: do not use m4_patsubst: use patsubst or m4_bpatsubst

now looks suspiciously relevant (it comes from autoconf.m4, and passes
through the arguments to patsubst -- and at a *glance*, I'm not
convinced it properly quotes them, though I couldn't say for sure
without some test cases and more attention to the m4 manual.  But
because a quoting problem could lead to the back reference error, it
makes me twitchy enough to look at a bit more closely...

Are the sources that give these errors the current "apt-get source
heimdall", or something else?