Intent to hijack: gnuchess

Hello,

I'm going to hijack the gnuchess package. Well, actually I'm going to
sponsor an upstream author (Lukas Geyer) with it. He has already
created the two packages (gnuchess and gnuchess-book), there are only
a few things that have to be resolved until we upload the package.

The last two gnuchess uploads were NMUs the maintainer of gnuchess
Martin Mitchell never responded on. He also didn't object the recent
thread on this list about gnuchess, nor did he answer the mails of
Lukas and me. I already told him that I want to take over the package.

Speak now or hold your peace forever :)

CU
   Thimo

--