Promote Your Job Postings for Free at RECRUITLogics.Com

RECRUITLogics would like to take this opportunity to help you complete your hiring campaign free of charge, and connect with thousands of recruiters and staffing professionals across North America.

We are now offering you the opportunity to post your available positions in our database free of charge.

Thousands of jobseekers rely on our site to find an appropriate recruiter to further their career, while our unique RECRUITBid technology can help with even the most ambitious hiring campaign - for free!

To register, visit http://www.recruitlogics.com/register/hrsignup.php

To learn more, visit http://www.recruitlogics.com/companies/companies.shtml

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, please e-mail us at
members@recruitlogics.com or visit our homepage at http://www.recruitlogics.com.

Regards,

The RECRUITLogics Team
http://www.recruitlogics.com