Re: Please test this woody cd image

Addtional boxes boot-tested with woody-isolinux:

Box                        disks    idepci  bf24
Comapaq Presario 5640/5670 IDE       OK     OK
Dell Dimension XPS 733r    IDE       OK     OK
Dual Celeron MSI6120       SCSI+IDE  OK     OK
Em2 QDI Brilliant          SCSI      OK     OK (compact tested OK too)
Dell Inspiron 4100 laptop  IDE       OK     OK

A few comments about the installer program:

1. Is it possible to generate a boot log, and to be able to view it
   while installing?

2. It would be nice to be able to back out, or doing a reboot _before_
   having to go as long as to the keyboard setup phase. You maybe
   changed your mind before coming that far: What am I doing?, I don't
   have all info available!, whats happening next?, I want to quit the
   install!, etc.

3. When coming to the part of the install where you have several
   choices, the reboot, restart and prevoius step options should be
   higher up in the menu. This enables you to see a way out of the
   install procedure, if needed.

Eagerly waiting for the woody release,
Svante Signell