David D.W. Downey - Old Key 42D8F306 Signed by New Key C5A76BF6

OK, folks.

For the purposes of consistency, I've signed the old lost key with the new
key and posted both keys to the keyservers. I've put the old lost key
(Just the public key export of it of course) on
linuxnewbie.codecastle.com, devel.codecastle.com, and
admin.codecastle.com in the my_public_key/ directory along with the
ascii export of the new key.

I'm including the old 42D8F306 key in this email with the signature from
the new C5A76BF6 key. This means that it's now on the keyservers,
archived in this group (I've already sent an email with ascii export of
the new C5A76BF6 to this group), and also on the
libpam-pgsql.codecastle.com which is the upstream source site for
libpam-pgsql. It's also available on the other 3 sites I control.

I'm hereby using these emails, the signature on the old key as sent to
the keyservers, and the websites with the old and new keys as my "chain
of establishment" that the old keys was mine and that the new one is
mine.

I've also generated, and saved to CDRW, the revocation certificates for
all 3 types of revocation types as well as the secret/public key
combinations, as well as the ascii export of the old key with new
signature and ascii export of the new key.

Hopefully this will significantly establish the chain of owerships.

--
David D.W. Downey <david-downey@codecastle.com>
Upstream - libpam-pgsql.codecastle.com