Re: Please test this woody cd image

#include <hallo.h>
Matt Zimmerman wrote on Wed Apr 10, 2002 um 10:45:35AM:

> On CD *1*?  Surely you don't plan to introduce new features in such a core
> component mere weeks before the scheduled release?  There is no way that it

Why not? Weeks != days.

> could receive sufficient testing in that time.  If we must have a new
> experimental boot feature, it should go on one of the other CDs in the set.

Why not use _exactly_ this on the first CD, and pure idepci on 5th CD
(for the few cases where isolinux may break though I have _never_ heard
about problems with isolinux).

And sorry, IMHO is idepci the worst kernel-image to be used for CD#1 as
the only available flavor.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--