Re: sid: libc6-2.2.5-4 kills vmware workstation 3.0

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 11:47:42PM +0200, Jeroen Dekkers wrote:
> It's your own fault. You choosed to run non-free software, now you get
> the consequences. Debian doesn't support vmware, so go somewhere else
> with your vmware problems. (Debian does support plex86 and bochs, BTW)
> Jeroen Dekkers

Maybe not the friendliest of opinions, but accurate.  I made what
I would consider an honest attempt to try both plex86 and bochs.
They don't seem to be the plausible alternative that people would
like them to be (i.e. I had very little luck with them, and I am
more patient than most people).

If either had actually worked for me, I would have used it.

Don Bindner <dbindner@truman.edu>