Re: sid: libc6-2.2.5-4 kills vmware workstation 3.0

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 09:14:17PM +0200, Harald Dunkel wrote:
> May you should consider VMware's current beta of 3.1?

That might have been an option if my VMWare sessions weren't
"suspended".  To upgrade, they first have to be restarted with
version 2.0 and shut down properly.  Then they can be upgraded.

(Yes all of my important data is backed up, but the hassle of a
re-install of Windows is nice to avoid).

Luckily the fix given above worked well.

--
Don Bindner <dbindner@truman.edu>