Re: Debian Conference 2 Registration

Jeroen Dekkers <jeroen@dekkers.cx> writes:

> Of course it's nice of them that they help, but I still think it's
> wrong that the registration page is hosted on a server with non-free
> software and with a link to a site trying to sell non-free
> products. Certainly because we can make the registration form with
> free software without any links to non-free stuff.

You're not too far off the mark, but the missing ingredient here is
you getting off your ass and making it happen (i.e. writing code,
finding someone to host the machine) instead of just complaining and
telling other people what they should and shouldn't do.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/