Re: Debian Conference 2 Registration

Joe Drew wrote:
> Let me re-iterate this for people who might not have gotten the message:
>
> LINDOWS.COM HAS SPENT REAL MONEY ON DEBCONF 2 AND DESERVES SUPPORT, NOT
> SCORN.

While I don't want to squeze lindows support, I have to interpret
this statement like "Joey, shut up!  Somebody has spent real money
on Debconf and supporting it on non-free stuff, including license
fees to a well-known Redmond based company, they deserve support
for it".  Well, it doesn't make me feel better, I have to admit.

Even more puzzled,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum