Re: Debian's problems, Debian's future

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> cum veritate scripsit:

> > Are there any indications on how many days worth of diffs should be
> > kept around? Two? A week's worth? A month's worth?
>
> Huh?  What's wrong with a going back until the last stable release,
> and have package file (and thus diffs) in rcs format?

It's going to be massive.
The size would be comparable with debian-devel-changes traffic.
But, how massive would it be ?

and having a rcs file needs server side support.
We don't want to download the full rcs file.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4