Re: apps not showing up in menus

* Daniel Burrows (dburrows@debian.org) wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 02:57:59PM +0100, Christian Marillat <marillat.christian@wanadoo.fr> was heard to say:
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > >   (A) Are you using Debian menus?  Sawfish and Gnome have an NIH-induced
> > >     menu system that's completely separate.  I think Debian's Gnome
> > >     shows a "Debian" menu entry by default, but you have to add
> > >     (require 'debian-menu) and (setq apps-menu debian-menu) to
> > >     ~/.sawfish.rc.
> >
> > Not needed. Debian menu are enabled by default in
> > /etc/X11/sawfish/site-init.d/00menu.jl
>
>   Oops.  My mistake.  I must have been thinking of an older version,
> before they were enabled by default..

well, if it's enabled by default, I don't see it. I see it in the Debian
menu on the Gnome Programs menu, but not in my Sawfish menu.

    __   _                                           Carl B. Constantine
   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __                          duckwing@duckwing.ca
  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  (2.4.17)              http://www.duckwing.ca
                                            PGP key available on request