Please compile Phylip for arm, powerpc, sh

On Sat, 16 Mar 2002 tille@debian.org wrote:

> Hello,
>
> it would be nice if Phylip could be available for all released packages.
Some kind people compiled the package for other architectures.  I uploaded
it for sparc some minutes ago, but I would like it if the missing ones
would be added.

Thanks

      Andreas.

auric:~> madison phylip
    phylip |   3.573c-1 |        stable | source, alpha, arm, i386, m68k, powerpc, sparc
    phylip |   3.573c-3 |       testing | source, alpha, arm, i386, m68k, powerpc, sparc
    phylip |   3.573c-3 |      unstable | arm, sparc
    phylip |   3.573c-4 |      unstable | powerpc, sh
    phylip |   3.573c-7 |      unstable | source, alpha, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, s390

(As I said, sparc was uploaded some minutes ago.)