Re: ITP: mencal -- A menstruation calendar

Why is this a 'useless' package? The job it does is not frivolous, and
at least one potential user seems to think it's useful. While what it
does may be better implemented as a patch elsewhere, that's true of many
a package in Debian. Its size to user ratio will probably be higher to
many other packages, as it's a small package with a non-esoteric use.

Why would this package make someone more inclined to require package
approval? Had it be up for a vote, it would have had my second, and I'm
sure the rest of the votes would have come from somewhere fairly
quickly. It does a job as of yet undone by any other software in Debian,
and does without being a multimegabyte package.

--
David Starner - starner@okstate.edu
"It's not a habit; it's cool; I feel alive.