LINUX TRAINING CENTER

D/Sir
I introduce myself as director of an IT based company working in this field since last three years.

We have a computer training deptt. situated at the heart of LUCKNOW (Capital city of state U.P.) in INDIA having floor area of 2000 sq ft. and 16 Nos. of Intel bades computers (PIII & Celeron).

We want to devalop our center as LINUX TRAINING CENTER by introducing Linux in our curriculum.

For the same we seek your organisations help in all the possible ways. We wish to enquire about formalities required and also Technical, Financial & Infrastructural sharing.

Looking forward for your positive response,

Truly yours

Sunil Mishra
ALASKA OVERSEAS LIMITED

For any clarification you many contact us at:

ALASKA OVERSEAS LIMITED
Basement Sriram Tower
Ashok Marg, Hazratganj,
LUCKNOW-226001