Re: perl is offensive

> mind.  And in any case, it will never be a useful language as long as
> their motto is "there is more than one way to do it" - the key
C'mon... You cannot be serius... The "there is more than one way to do
it" is the best thing in perl, as said in the perl5-porters list, the
best thing in perl is that it DOES magic.
I've programmed in many languages (including tcl) and perl is the
language that gets closer to the human-level. And this makes perl a
language for Really Fast Development, and the "mtowtdi" is what makes
perl usuful both for scripting and real software development (object
oriented included).

> very few *libraries of useful code*.
Have you ever heard about CPAN? Are you saying that there isn't useful
code in CPAN? If so, I really think you need to review your concepts.