Key-signing for prospective developer in UK?

Apologies to those I've already emailed privately or
are on the debian-uk list, who've already seen this.

I'm trying to get my GPG key signed by a current DD so
that I can make some more progress through the NM
process (I think I'm most of the way through).

I'm normally based in Plymouth, UK, but will be in
London for a (very) short time at the end of this week
(Thu 21, Fri 22 Mar).  If any Debian developers are
likely to be around then, can you get in touch with me
to see if it's realistic to meet up?

TIA,

Phil.