Data Section

> Well, the packages are far from ready!  I hope that the
> data section will start in the not so far future.  I just started
> the thread before beginning any work on the data just to ask
> what people think.  I do not really want to bloat the archive.

i'd appreciate it very much to include a reasonable big set
of background images in the distribution. So i'd like to install your
packages ;)

we do already have a few packages that actually belong into the
data section, such as fonts. (imho)
The pro is that these packages will not change very often.

Greetings,
Erich