Re: Dselect insists on installing "info" when "cvs" is selected

On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 11:14:28AM -0600, Steve Greenland wrote:
> 'Suggests' is good for packages that enhance the current package that
> you, the user, might not think of. But if you want to read the CVS
> manual, it's pretty clear that you need some sort of info reader, and
> it's just an apt-get away.

Maybe it would be obvious to you and me (especially after listing
the contents of the package...), but maybe it may not be obvious to
everyone....

Of course, suggests may not be the best solution, a better solution
might be the same of something like dwww.