Re: Upload to auric.debian.org failed ?

Marcus Crafter <crafterm@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net> writes:

> 	I tried to upload new versions to 2 of my packages last night,
> 	but have found lots of these emails in my mailbox today:
>
> From: James Troup <troup@master.debian.org>
> Subject: Processing of libproc-process-perl_0.33-3_i386.changes
> To: crafterm@debian.org
>
> Upload to auric.debian.org failed
> Error messages:
> Failed to establish connection.
> The upload will be retried in 0:30:00

This was because out-going FTP has been blocked out of master
(AFAICS); I've changed the queue daemon to use ssh instead as a
temporary measure.  Sorry for the slow response on this but I've been
away for quite a while.

[Also, as others have pointed out, the archive hasn't been hosted on
 master for a long time now and anyone still using it to upload stuff
 should consider updating their dupload.conf/dput.conf/whatever to
 point at auric or samosa...]

--
James