Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 02:42:52AM -0500, David B Harris wrote:
> Every person I've ever known who has thought otherwise has been a
> crackpot, *without exception*. And let's keep in mind here that a) I
> worked for/with a "racial minority" for a decent amount of time, and
> that half my bloody family is black *and* Jamaican.

Hey, quit shooting people's white liberal guilt in the ass.  If you take
that away from them they have to make more charitable contributions.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     If you have the slightest bit of
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     intellectual integrity you cannot