Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 12:51:52AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> [obscene Cc list eviscerated]
>
> On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 11:25:48PM +0000, p wrote:
> > please.  in my country, yelling, "fire," in a crowded theater
> > (that is not on fire) is _not_ protected by "free speech."
> > slander.  etc.
>
> This example is so hackneyed, it's almost enough to make we want to
> write bit of experimental theater -- an audience-participation stage
> play where we project large images of enemies of the current
> Administration on to a screen and have a bunch of actors portraying a
> firing squad, and they only move to the next image after enough of the
> audience screams "FIRE!".

This has to be one of the longer threads I have seen. And by the content
one of the most firey (no pun intended) and most bizare. And ultimately
the most pointless.

So far I think Branden has been the most sensible in the whole thing,
and I suspect most of what he has been saying is tongue-in-cheek.
Cant debian-devel get back to useful arguments, like where traceroute
should go *smirks*

slainte leibh.
--
Peter 'darke' Crystal