Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Reagan Blundell wrote:

> Am I the only one who finds it odd that people are complaining about
> offensive jokes in the BitchX package.. yet they have no problems
> using software that has a quite obviously derogatory sexist name?

Actually one of my neighbors has a female dog so I asked it if she felt
the name was offensive.  She just wagged her tail a lot and tried to lick
my shoe.

[Hopefully readers will understand what my position on this issue is.]

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>