Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

Alexey Vyskubov wrote:
> Yep. My religion doesn't allow me to have on my box anything
> emacs-related (= *emacs + packages with the sole purpose of supporting
> *emacs). Now gettext *depends* on gettext-el.
>
> I'm very offended by this.
>
> This was not a joke.

Your definition of emacs-related is wrong. (If it was imposed upon you
by your religion I suggest to change your religion). The po-mode.el
file inside gettext before it was splitted was as emacs-related as
gettext-el is now.

You should feel less offended now than before, because this split
is what will allow you to remove gettext-el in woody+1.