Re: Debian joning OASIS?

> If you can find one other Debian developer to pay $250 then I will vote for
> the rest being paid for from Debian funds.

Ok, I'll chip in another $250 for the first year, assuming that (1)
the resolution [or whatever] passes, ie. this would be an earmarked
donation (2) the secretary sends me the info on how to submit the
money correctly and successfully.  [I've found OASIS useful in the
past just as a place to look for pre-invented wheels in the sgml/xml
space, even before they offered to help out with DocBook...]

			_Mark_ <eichin@thok.org>
			The Herd of Kittens
			Debian Package Maintainer