Re: Help build xshipwars on ARM

On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 08:19:11AM +0000, Philip Blundell wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-03-13 at 01:10, Adam Majer wrote:
> > Arm autobuilder is using tar 1.3.17? But we are up to tar 1.2x!! AGGHHH!!
> > I'll contact Jim Studt regarding this.. Maybe he'll have some answers..
>
>        tar |  1.13.17-2 |        stable | source, alpha, arm, i386,
> m68k, powerpc, sparc
>
> I think the easiest thing would be for you just to fix your archive and
> be done with it.  However, in this instance:

I know that it would be the best thing to do as the current upstream source,
while true to the real upstream, is hacked together. Any potential
problems come to the surface in the wake of my upstream :)

Anyway, I believe that the best thing would be for me to fix the upstream.
Maybe if it req. another upload.

> 	* xshipwars: 16 days old, last attempt (2 hours ago on elara )
> successful

0 0
 -
\_/

Excelent. I've sent an email to the autobuilder's maintainer and maybe
he did something. I didn't receive a reply yet so I'm just speculating.

Thanks,
- Adam