Re: Dselect insists on installing "info" when "cvs" is selected

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 08:45:07PM +0100, Otto Wyss wrote:
> Why does dselect complain a missing dependency of "info" when "cvs" is
> seleted even if "cvs" only recommends "info"? Why keeps dselect
> complaining when I just clear the install flag and want to move on?

That's because cvs recommends info - recommends means that info should be
installed for proper package operation. It is not needed but makes
the installation less useful. If cvs suggested info, then dselect
would be happy if you deselected info..

- Adam