Re: packages tasksel expects to find in woody, that arn't there

On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 01:25:33AM +0100, Yven Leist wrote:
> I do have a rather dumb question concerning the mueller package: I intend to
> adopt it and already retitled the bug, but now I'm not sure whether it makes
> sense to do an upload, since the rc bugs seem to be resolved and
> update_excuses only says: Too young, only 9 of 10 days old, (according to
> madison there is no version of mueller in testing at all);

This is irrelevant now (you must've posted this just as the testing
scripts were running, I think): mueller's gone into testing... So you
probably should do your upload now and be happy. Check the date at the
top of the file to see how out of date your information is.

Cheers,
aj

We came. We Saw. We Conferenced. http://linux.conf.au/

  ``Debian: giving you the power to shoot yourself in each
       toe individually.'' -- with kudos to Greg Lehey