Re: [2002-03-10] Release Status Update

tags 134923 unreproducible
severity 134923 normal
thanks

On Sun, Mar 10, 2002 at 05:08:59PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:

> Today's list of packages getting dropped from woody is:
> [...]
> 	dejagnu

In its current state, dejagnu does seem to deserve removal, but I am sad to
see it go, even though I don't use it at all at the moment.  2 of its 3 RC
bugs were reported in the past week, so the maintainer may not have had time
to deal with them.  One has a patch, one is a no-brainer build-dep, and the
third just needs some makefile fixing.

Is anyone willing to NMU?

> 	hwtools

Already fixed

> 	mpg321

mpg321's bug is fixed, but not in a released version.  Someone (perhaps the
maintainer) needs to extract the patch from upstream CVS and NMU.  I sent an
NMU offer to the maintainer.

> 	razor

#134923 obviously does not make the package unusable to everyone; nobody
else seems to be able to reproduce it at all, and the submitter has been
unresponsive for weeks.  Downgrading.

--
 - mdz