fortunes-i18n ?

Hello,

I just have uploaded fortunes-de_0.5 to auric/incoming.  I tried
dpkg-divert to replace the original /usr/games/fortune by a wrapper
which pays attention to the current locale settings.  I suggest that
other fortune-${lang} maintainers would have a look at this wrapper
and include their own language settings to get a fully localized
fortune.  May be the wrapper script should be extracted from
fortunes-de and put into the fortune package itself, but I have not
time to care about this.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

PS: Thanks to Michael 'Grisu' Barmer for the dpkg-divert hint.