Re: Bug fixes NOT getting from unstable into Woody...

On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 10:44:39PM +0000, Oliver Elphick <olly@lfix.co.uk> was heard to say:
> > Could someone please do something about this if they are not keeping up
> > with updating woody, like asking for help, or if it is a policy matter,
> > the policy needs looking at.
>
> Maintainers cannot force their packages into testing.  It is possible to
> reduce the waiting period to 2 days, provided that there are no other
> hindrances, but this is a procedure to use for high urgency fixes, not
> minor ones.

  Or to zero days; however, the package will still (AFAIK) wait until it
is rebuilt on all architectures.

  Daniel

|               Hi, I'm a .signature virus!                                   |
|               Copy me into your .signature to help me spread!               |
\-- Does your computer have Super Cow Powers? ------- http://www.debian.org --/