php4 NMU for fixing RC bug

Hi folks,
Today I filed an RC bug against php4 about a problem with dependencies
on pgp4-pgadmin (see #137101). I took a look at the sources and the
problem was that PostgreSQL support was dropped in a previous version (I
don't know why, changelog doesn't say anything about it), so the problem
was because current php4-pgsql is an older version.
This RC keeps PHP out of woody, so I already prepare an NMU to fix it.
At the moment I'm not an official Debian developer, I'm waiting for DAM
approval, so Wilmer van der Gaast <lintux@debian.org) will sponsor the
upload tomorrow if you consider it appropiate and if in the meantime
there isn't an upload by the official maintainer.

Kind regards,

--
Luis Bustamante <luferbu@fluidsignal.com>
Chief Security Officer, Fluid Signal S.A.