Re: [2002-03-03] Release Status Update

On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 01:32:23AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
>         doc-rfc      inform            tkdesk
>         doc-rfc-std  zmailer           wu-ftpd

I use various documents from doc-rfc during my work, and I'd rather have
doc-rfc-* in non-free, than removed from Debian altogether. Even if we
don't have time before Woody release to settle DFSG-compatible license
with ISOC, moving it from main to non-free should be simple enough. Can
anyone NMU it back into non-free?

--
Dmitry Borodaenko