Re: Preliminary SDL 1.2.3+cvs packages available

On Mon, Mar 04, 2002 at 05:44:41AM -0800, Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net> was heard to say:
>  - This undoes the changes Branden made back in October which altered the
>    SDL ABI.  This means that apps using  SDL MAY NEED TO BE RECOMPILED,
>    though the half a dozen games I have linked against the old libs just
>    worked fine for me.

  This may be a bit late, but not only do all my packages *appear* to work,
criticalmass' sound effects seem to only work using your packages.  (I haven't
investigated why -- I thought it worked last time I tested against the
unstable SDL release)
  I haven't played any games extensively, though, just started them and
looked at the title screen.  There might be problems that I haven't run
into.

  Daniel

|                       Gil-Galad was an Elven king;                          |
|                       of him the harpers sadly sing.                        |
\------- Listener-supported public radio -- NPR -- http://www.npr.org --------/