Re: Book listing web site? (Re: [OT] Book Recommendation: Software Architect Boot Camp)

    Thom> * Karl M. Hegbloom (karlheg@microsharp.com) wrote :
    >> Anyone know of a web site with book and research papers cataloged,
    >> one for "recommended and required reading for Free Software
    >> developers"?

    Thom> No, but I'd quite like to know why this crap is on _debian_-_devel_
    Thom> try somewhere else. like -user. or curiosa. frankly, anywhere but here.

 No need to be rude, Thom.

 It's here becuase I wanted to ask the opinion and query the knowledge
 of the Debian developers.  Granted, it's already a high traffic list,
 but I don't expect that query to generate more than a few responses
 and that those responses would prove useful to more people than just
 myself.  Many of us enjoy reading things other than mailing lists,
 and are not subscribed to all of them.

--
mailto: (Karl M. Hegbloom) karlheg@microsharp.com
Free the Software  http://www.debian.org/social_contract