Re: [2002-03-03] Release Status Update

On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 01:32:45AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> There's the traditional one, at
>
> 	http://bugs.debian.org/~wakkerma/bugs/
>
> which lists open release-critical bugs against all packages in unstable
> (and thus also counts bugs against packages that are no longer in
> testing).

This doesn't seem to be the case, at least as far as I can tell. For
instance, the two bugs in voberon I downgraded last night never appeared
on that list, although they were originally upgraded to serious on 15
February.

[cjwatson@auric ~]$ madison voberon
   voberon | 19991220-1 |        stable | source, i386, sparc
   voberon | 19991220-3 |      unstable | source, i386, powerpc, s390, sparc