Re: Removed packages (kfilereplace, geheimnis, ...)

On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

> http://ftp-master.debian.org/removals.txt for main
This sais for instance:

[Date: Thu,  1 Nov 2001 23:44:01 -0500] [ftpmaster: Michael Beattie]
Removed the following packages from unstable:

  selfhtml |      7.0-4 | source, all

Moved to non-free

But I can't find selfhtml in non-free.  I guess it was removed because
it was even not fit for non-free but this should be documented somewhere
for those folks who try to upgrade from potato.

Just one example which I noticed myself ...

Kind regards

        Andreas.