Pingos

Hello,

I had several private discussion about the cute Pingus game.  It does
not go into testing because of RC bugs.  Someone reported success about
compiling the latest Pingus CVS with the ClanLib version currently in
testing which would also solve all Pingus bugs.

I would really love if anybody would care about this nice game.  The
maintainer does not seem to have real interest any more.  Unfortunately
I'm currently overloaded and ca do it myself.  If someonw would like to
build a package and needs a sponsor to NMU I would do this.

Please help this fine game to make its way into woody.

Kind regards

          Andreas.