Re: feedback wanted alternative Debian installation system

On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 04:53:50PM +0200, Dmitry Borodaenko wrote:

> Our team is now in deep QA mode, so I can't spare a single machine to
> test PGI on real hardware. Is there any way to dry-run in isolated
> environment?

It won't let you test hardware detection or the like, but you may want to
try user-mode-linux (packages in woody and sid).  It works fine for testing
boot-floppies on i386.

(it has the potential to work on other architectures as well, but the work
has not yet been done)

--
 - mdz