Re: Packaging Feta [Was: Package splitting and upgrades]

On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 02:27:54PM -0600, Joe Wreschnig wrote:

> I see now that this is not the case, and telling the maintainer of an
> "intent to package" does not necessarily mean an "Intent To Package",
> nor does it mean they will inform people if they change their minds.

Well, it's like a lot of other things - things can get dropped on the
floor.  This is particularly the case for things that don't make it into
the BTS since it's very easy for them to roll off the top of the todo
list.  One of the major reasons for putting ITPs and other WNPP related
things in BTS is to help ensure that they don't get forgotten about.

Even Debian developers are human.