Re: Removed packages (kfilereplace, geheimnis, ...)

On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 17:55:39 +0100, Michael Meskes wrote:
> It appears I have no idea why thess packages were removed from the
> distribution. All I found on the web is that there once was a package. Is
> there a list or something like that listing the packages we removed and
> the reason why they were removed?

Removal of packages usually (always?) happens through bug reports requesting
their removal filed against "ftp.debian.org". The one for kfilereplace
was http://bugs.debian.org/116554 ; I didn't find one for geheimnis (but I
didn't search for it very thoroughly).

HTH,
Ray
--
Don't think of yourself as an organic pain collector racing toward oblivion.
	Dogbert