Re: moving gpgp from contrib/x11 to non-US (non-US/main)

On Fri, 01 Mar 2002 20:59:18 +0900 (JST)
Oohara Yuuma <oohara@libra.interq.or.jp> wrote:

> gpgp is a GNOME front-end to gnupg.  It itself meets DFSG
> (licensed under GPL), but it depends on software not in main
> (that is, gnupg), so it is in contrib now.  Bug #118538
> says it shouldn't.
>
> gpa and seahorse (another front-ends to gnupg) are in non-US.
> I'm planning to move gpgp to non-US too.
FYI, I requested gpgp's remotion from the Debian archive
because it is not maintained upstream and it has 3 easy-to-fix
RC bugs... IMO fixing them will bring so few benefits that it
is not worth keeping it on Debian

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>