Re: myhometechie

On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 07:33:42PM -0500, Doug Styles wrote:
[.. I do not like green eggs and spam ..]

>     Please consider adding my site to your contact page for computer
> issues, if for no other reason than to alleviate some of the calls you
> get.

I think I'd be happy to distribute this clown's email address far and
wide.  I'm sure with a little work and help from others that we can direct
LOTS of stuff to him.  ;)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>         Do not write in this space

<Mercury> Knghtbrd: Using -3dfx or -svga?
<Knghtbrd> Mercury will do something sane with it
<Knghtbrd> Mercury: both---svga sig11's, -3dfx sig4's
<Knghtbrd> Mercury: that's not good right?  ;>