Re: packages tasksel expects to find in woody, that arn't there

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 11:40:05PM -0400, Ben Armstrong <synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> was heard to say:
> On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 10:15:06PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> > No junior-programming!
> >
> > 	I wonder there this went. Ben?
>
> Erhm?
>
> Ack, drscheme and drscheme-extradoc are gone and I never noticed :(

  *blink*

  What happened to these?  Were they removed because of the build
failures on random architectures?  Could drscheme just be uploaded with
exclusions for the architectures it doesn't build on?

  DrScheme is being used in a number of intro programming classes
(including one here); having it removed from Debian would be very
unfortunate.  Even just getting it in as i386-only would be better than
nothing at all.

  Daniel

|          Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the               |
|          process he does not become a monster.  And when you look           |
|          into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.                      |
|           -- Friedrich Nietzsche                                            |
\------- (if (not (understand-this)) (go-to http://www.schemers.org)) --------/