Re: packages tasksel expects to find in woody, that arn't there

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 11:40:05PM -0400, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 10:15:06PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> > No junior-programming!
> > 	I wonder there this went. Ben?
> Erhm?
> Ack, drscheme and drscheme-extradoc are gone and I never noticed :(
> junior-programming 1.5 uploaded with these missing dependencies removed.

This was one of the reasons why we don't do task- packages anymore. Meta
packages like this *suck* for precisely this reason.

Cheers,
aj

We came. We Saw. We Conferenced. http://linux.conf.au/

  ``Debian: giving you the power to shoot yourself in each
       toe individually.'' -- with kudos to Greg Lehey