Re: packages tasksel expects to find in woody, that arn't there

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 09:27:02PM -0600, Colin Watson wrote:
> Are tasks supposed to have non-free packages in them? Although I suppose
> there may not be any alternative in this case.

Tasks don't have non-free packages in them :) The tasks override file for
non-free (and non-US for that matter) is empty, no matter what's in CVS.

Cheers,
aj

We came. We Saw. We Conferenced. http://linux.conf.au/

  ``Debian: giving you the power to shoot yourself in each
       toe individually.'' -- with kudos to Greg Lehey