Re: packages tasksel expects to find in woody, that arn't there

Colin Watson wrote:
> Are tasks supposed to have non-free packages in them? Although I suppose
> there may not be any alternative in this case.

If there is no alternative, it can work. If you don't have non-free in
sources.list they just won't be installed.

I was not aware anything in there was in non-free though. In many ways
putting a non-free package in a task sucks. Are there any alternatives?
Hmm, the same tasks have rxvt-ml and jbfterm and zxcon in them, so
unless those are really lame alternatatives compared to cxterm, I lean
toward just dropping it from the tasks.

--
see shy jo